medical office and/or lab space

Welcome to the Atlanta Chapter FORUMS DATA SHARE FORUM medical office and/or lab space

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Suzanne Brockway 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Suzanne Brockway

I have an assignment where I need rent comparables of medical office and/or lab space that is leased as a heated and cooled shell with the floor in place, meaning the utilities & HVAC will be run to the space perimeter, ready for the shell space to be finished out by the tenant. My subject is institutional grade Class A space; however, since I realize that the medical and/or lab space leased as a shell will be hard enough to find, I’ll take whatever is available, but institutional grade Class A will be the most comparable. If anyone has any rent comparable data they can share that might be remotely comparable to these parameters I will gladly reciprocate with what I find unless requested not to do so by the provider. My subject is in the Upstate of South Carolina, but for this assignment I’ll take what I can get in the southeast region. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stephen (Steve) R. Griffin, MAI, Marion R. Griffin Co., Inc., Spartanburg, S.C. 29304

Voice: 864-585-2459

E-mail: sgriffin@mrgriffinandco.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.